Connecting at Manawaru
Check us out:
- attend worship services
- attend our monthly church lunches
- read our booklet introducing our church
- get to know our members & leadership
- join one of our Home Groups
- get your children involved in our youth ministries such as Sunday School, Boys and Girls Rally, Youth Group, and our age group Bible studies – Wired and Contains Caffeine
- Speak with a member of our leadership if you would like to call our church your home
Make a Difference:
Lead the way:
Children and Youth
Rally@412 is a place where children from our church and from the wider community gather to burn off energy – with creative programmes and solid spiritual input throughout the year. It is for children 7 to 12 years.
Youth Bible Studies
Friendship and spiritual growth are both vitally important to the development of our youth. Contains Caffeine is for years 9 upward students (ages 13+). They gather twice a month for a fun and interactive Bible Study.
MY - Manawaru Youth
Our teenagers regularly get together to hang out and enjoy fun programmes together. There's a wide variety of activities that take them all over the countryside.
Adult Life Groups
Life Groups are an important part of life at MBC where support, encouragement, and friendship are cultivated among our adults. Each group gathers for spiritual enrichment and friendship.
Simply ask about what Life Groups are available and we can put you in contact with the one most appropriate for you.